How to Win
The winner will be selected by the Search Quarry team based on the quality. The winner will be contacted via email and announced on our website and social media in January 2018.
To Be Eligible
- To be eligible, the entrant must write an essay about the described topic, post the submission on their blog, their website, their Facebook page, or the Search Quarry Facebook page, and fill in the form on this page providing us with their name, email, and the url where the essay is posted.
- The winning essay will be chosen by the Search Quarry team based on the quality.
- The entrant of the essay is the only person eligible to win
- Entrant agrees that the essay can be posted on the SearchQuarry.com website, and associated social media accounts.
- Applicant must be a legal resident of the United States. International students with valid visas are also eligible.
- Prizes will be awarded directly to the winner. The winner will be contacted directly via email.
- You must be graduating high school Senior or currently enrolled in college (as a Freshman, Sophomore or Junior) and at least 18+ years old. There is no upper age limit to this scholarship.
- We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment. We also have the right to verify your visa if you are an international student.
- All essays submitted must be an original work created by the individual submitting them. Do not submit essays that you found online, or that were created by someone other than the entrant.
- Submissions must be posted on your blog, your website, your Facebook page, or the Search Quarry Facebook page, and you must fill in the form on this page letting us know your name, email, and the blog, website, or Facebook page where the essay is posted
- Be sure to link to your sources
- In order to verify enrollment, Search Quarry will accept the following forms of verification from your current or upcoming school that has your name on it: a copy of your most recent grades or course schedule, a copy of your student I.D., or a receipt of tuition bill.
Complete Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Search Quarry $1000 Scholarship (“Contest”) starts December 1, 2016 and ends on December 1, 2017 (“Online Entry Period”). The sponsor of this Contest is Search Quarry, LLC. located at 401 Ryland ST STE 200-A, Reno, NV 89502, the (“Sponsor”). The Contest shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein.
ELIGIBILITY: THE Contest IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES or INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS WITH VALID VISAS, AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON THE DATE OF THEIR ENTRY.
Employees and their families of the sponsor affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, agencies and participating retailers (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”) and those living in the household of same are not eligible to enter or win. By entering this Contest, entrants agree to abide by all terms of these Official Rules.
PRIVACY INFORMATION: The photo and information obtained from your entry may be posted by Search Quarry, LLC on the SearchQuarry.com website, associated social media accounts, or for other promotional purposes. False and/or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible.