Kentucky Court Records

Name Phone Number License Plate VIN
Name Phone Number License Plate VIN

Kentucky Court Records Search

The courts documents maintained by the Kentucky state courts are referred to as Kentucky Court Records. To request for and obtain the records maintained by Kentucky state courts, you need to contact the Kentucky Court of Justice. Not so long ago, all court records were kept at the office of the clerk of the court where the case was heard. The records were maintained in folders or bound books. However, things have changed a lot over the years. Today, you can access court records or information online. Though, for complete and accurate certified copies of Kentucky court records, it is best to contact the office of the clerk of the KY court.

A great way to request for and obtain the Kentucky Court Records you want is through the online search engine of the Kentucky Administrative Offices of the Court. To find the court records you want, you can search by party name or case number. Since most people have access to required information, searching by party is the easiest way to perform Kentucky Court Records search. Though, the quality of the returned results depends on the amount of information provided. So, if you search using both the party name and the case number, you?re likely to get all the court-related information that you need. Also, if you?re an attorney, you can use the CourtNet system to search court records. The CourtNet system is a system used by professionals. To obtain the court records you want, you no longer need to visit Kentucky state courts or wait several weeks to receive a response to your mail request.

Today, you can easily access records related to domestic disputes, name changes, probate etc with a click of the mouse. However, if you decide to do things the conventional way, you must fill out the application form and submit a written request to the relevant state court. The request you submit needs to include your name, address and telephone number, the case number, names of the contesting parties and the case type. As the Administrative Office of the Courts supervises all Kentucky state courts, contacting it for the Kentucky Court Records you need is necessary if you decide to request for court records in person, over the phone or by mail.

Kentucky Court Records Online

In addition to the ways mentioned above, you can obtain Kentucky Court Records through online public databases. The online public databases charge a small service fee and give you convenient access to the court records or information you need. If you want to facilitate the search, put in as much information as possible. Whether you get them online or in person, the Kentucky court records you can obtain include domestic relations, state traffic records, small claims records, child support, civil records, and criminal records. By using the aforementioned ways, you can easily and conveniently request for and obtain the Kentucky Court Records you need.

Kentucky Court Records

Leave Reply - See responses below:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Responses to “Kentucky Court Records

  1. L Flaherty says:

    What must I do to obtain a copy of the charging document (indictment) that would give me the specifics to the offense that is being charged. In this case TBUT over 10k under million and persistant felony offender II. The case is being heard in Montgomery County, KY. 21-CR-00339


  2. squarryadministrator says:

    Thomas, you will need to contact whoever you initiated this bail bond conversation with. If it’s one of your local Kentucky courts they you’ll need to contact the clerk of the courts for more information. Please reach out if we can be of further assistance

  3. thomas j, stephens says:

    i am writing concerning a bail bond that was supposed to be sent to me Thomas j, Stephens 150 cornwallis dr, apt 214 georgetown Ky, 40324 i would appreciare any news back asap Thank You

  4. Patricia Jean Zagata says:

    My biological dad shows on the 1930 census as a prisoner at Eddville prison. how can I obtain his arrest record and or court documents on sentencing. NOTE!! He is deceased now and I am doing geneology research after finding family via Ancestry as I am an adoptee. In 1994 I petitioned the courts to open my records and they did.

  5. squarryadministrator says:

    Kentucky family court records including juveniles are not public record. You will want to contact the clerk of the Kentucky county court where your case was being held.

  6. Kosak Mingo says:

    I\’m trying to see if my parental rights has been terminated without my permission

  7. squarryadministrator says:

    Richard, you might want to hire an attorney for this matter. Unfortunately Oklahoma child custody court cases are not public domain and we do not have the resources to look up this information. You can also try contacting the clerk of the family court that made this determination for custody, if you know which courthouse this took place in.

  8. Richard Deckard says:

    While I was incarcerated my mother said that she got custody of my son. I never signed any papers or went to court over it. She also wont or cant show me any court papers. How do i find out if she did somehow get custody or guardianship of my son.

  9. squarryadministrator says:

    Martha, in order to get a copy of your Kentucky marriage license you will want to contact the Kentucky Office of Vital Statistics as they manage all the marriage and divorce records for Kentucky from 1958 on. You can also use the service that will help you fast track a copy of your Kentucky marriage license to you. There will be an extra fee associated with using this service but you’ll receive a copy of your KY marriage license much faster.

  10. Martha M Gibbs says:

    I need a copy of my marriage license and divorce document in order to apply for Social Security survivor benefits. Can you help me.
    Martha McCray Gibbs – Louisville
    Marriage – 8/8/1964
    Divorce – 9/30/1990

  11. squarryadministrator says:

    Thanks for reaching out about our Kentucky court records Tammy. It is unclear what you are asking for but we don’t have an affiliation with the Kentucky courts, we are a public records website. Please let us know if we can assist you with looking up any KY court case information

  12. Tammy Abbott says:

    Does iy not havw

  13. squarryadministrator says:

    In order to get a certified confirmation about your Kentucky sentencing order you will want to contact the Warren County Courthouse Clerk and request a copy of your court case documents. Since we don’t have a direct affiliation with them you will need to contact them directly. Below is the Warren County Courthouse Clerk information to better assist you.

    Warren County Clerk Contact Information

    Warren County Court Clerk’s Office
    429 East 10th Street #100
    Bowling Green, KY 42101
    Phone: (270) 842-9416

  14. Mona Versluys says:

    I need a copy of the sentencing order and a certified copy of proof that my case is closed and all terms of sentencing have been met.  I tried to find these online but to no avail.  Please email me with contact information on how to receive the documents mentioned above. My case was in Warren County Kentucky.  Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Last Updated: 2017-02-28

Please be aware that the information obtained using searches may not always be accurate and up to date as we do not create, verify, or guarantee the accuracy or the amount of information provided through our service. Data availability is largely dependent on various public sources from which the information is aggregated. is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by Fair Credit Reporting Act and should not be used to determine an individual’s eligibility for personal credit or employment, or to assess risk associated with any business transactions such as tenant screening. By using the services offered through this website you agree to comply with all of the conditions set forth in our terms and privacy disclosure. The information obtained from our searches is not to be used for any unlawful purposes such as stalking or harassing others, or investigating public officials or celebrities. Violators may be subject to civil and criminal litigation and penalties. All searches are subject to our terms and applicable laws.