Wisconsin Inmate Finder Information
As part of public service measures and to ensure public safety, Wisconsin Department of Corrections, like DOCs of various other states, has publicized its records of offenders who have been incarcerated or sent for supervision, by the court, in any of the facilities of the Wisconsin Department of Corrections.
Wisconsin Inmate Finder only provides public record information about the offender, which is regularly updated. However, there might be some inaccuracies due to the possibility of quick changes in the information. In addition to this, the online database only includes details regarding the offenders present in a facility of the Wisconsin Department of Corrections and does not have the data regarding inmates in county jails, federal prisons or about adjudicated juvenile offenders.
If you want to locate an offender in Wisconsin, use the Wisconsin inmate finder, a free service to strengthen public security, you need one or more of the following details:
* First and Last names of the offender (You can also provide Middle Initials if you know)
* Date of Birth
* Age range
* Address of the offender that may include the name of his/ her city/ town or village, county and zip code range
* Wisconsin Department of Corrections Identification Number
The search can further be streamlined and narrowed by selecting one or all of the following available options:
* Offender Status i.e. Active community supervision or incarcerated
* Registered Sex Offender (excluding terminated ones)
What can you know about an Inmate through Wisconsin Inmate Finder?
The online Wisconsin Inmate Finder provides all or some of the following information about an offender:
* The offender’s picture with DOC number
* His/ her demographics including DOB, age, gender, race, height, weight, eye and hair color and dexterity
* The current status of the offender with the address of region unit office
* His/ her address(es)
* Date, type and locations of the movements and
* Court cases filed against him/ her
Need more details?
In case of any query or for getting more information about an offender Wisconsin DOC can be contacted at:
Wisconsin Department of Corrections
3099 E. Washington Ave.
P.O. Box 7925
Madison, WI 53707-7925 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 608-240-5000