Missouri Driving Records Request Information
The Missouri Department of Revenue (DOR) maintains the driving records of all Missouri residents with a driver’s license. The driving record maintained by the Missouri DOR contains your driving history such as:
* Your name, address, DOB, physical description, photograph, and driver’s license number
* Your social security number (SSN) and phone number
* Traffic violations
* Traffic accidents
* Medical information and restrictions
* Disability information and restrictions
You can make Missouri Driving Records Request for two different types of driving records including:
Driving record with personal information: Includes your complete driving record.
Driving record without personal information: Includes only your violations, accidents, and driving history.
People other than you who can request your driving record include:
* Federal and state agencies
* Local courts
* Insurance companies
There are three ways of requesting your Missouri driving records. The three ways to make Missouri Driving Records Request include:
* In person
* By mail
* By fax or email
You can request your Missouri driving record in person by:
* Visiting the local DMV office * Filling out and submitting Missouri DOR Request from Driver License Record Holder form
* Pay in cash – $5.88 driving record plus $2 in person fee
To request your driving record by mail, you’ll need to: * Complete and mail Request from Driver License Record Holder form to: Motor Vehicle and Driver Licensing Division 301 West High Street Room 470 Jefferson City, MO 65101
* Pay $ 5.88 driving record fee
By Fax or Email
You can request your Missouri driving by fax or email by: * Completing a Request from Driver License Record Holder form * Faxing it to (573) 526-7367 or e-mailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Paying through debit or credit card the $5.88 driving record fee plus $.50 fax/email fee
Apart from the aforementioned ways, you can request your Missouri driving record online through public databases. To find out more, call (573) 526-3669.