|City / Office||Address||Phone|
|Carson City||555 Wright Way Carson City, NV 89711||775 684-4368|
|Elko||3920 E Idaho Street Elko, NV 89801||877 368-7828|
|Ely DMV Full Service||178 N Ave F Ely, NV 89301|
|Fallon DMV Full Service||973 W Williams St Fallon, NV 89406|
|Hawthorne DMV Full Service||1085 Highway 95 Hawthorne, NV 89415|
|Henderson DMV Full Service||1399 American Pacific Drive Henderson, NV 89074||702 486-4368|
|Las Vegas DMV Full Service||2701 E Sahara Ave Las Vegas, NV 89104|
|7170 N Decatur Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89131|
|8250 W Flamingo Road Las Vegas, NV 89147|
|Laughlin||3030 S Needles Hwy, Suite 900 Laughlin, NV 89029|
|Mesquite||550 W Pioneer Blvd, Suite 120 Mesquite, NV 89027||877 368-7828|
|North Las Vegas Las Vegas DMV Express||4110 Donovan Way North Las Vegas, NV 89030||702 486-4368|
|Pahrump DMV Full Service||1780 E Basin Ave Pahrump, NV 89060||877 368-7828|
|Reno DMV Full Service||305 Galletti Way Reno, NV 89512||775 684-4368|
|Sparks Commercial Driver License Motor Carrier||810 E Greg St Sparks, NV 89431|
|Tonopah DMV Full Service||1137 S Main St Suite C-8 Tonopah, NV 89049||877 368-7828|
|Winnemucca||3505 Construction Way Winnemucca, NV 89445||NA|
|Winnemucca DMV Full Service||877 368-7828|
|Yerington DMV Full Service||215 W Bridge St Suite 9 Yerington, NV 89447|
Nevada DMV Offices – Locations, Hours & Phone Numbers
The Nevada Division of Motor Vehicles oversees several services that are available or required of residents living in Nevada. To help prevent long lines in Nevada offices, the DMV is constantly striving to make services available without the need to in-person visits.
Nevada DMV offices are generally quite busy, even given the size of the staff on hand throughout the day. While you should only visit an office if you can’t do something online or at a kiosk, here is a list of things that you will be required to visit an office to do:
- New driver’s license or ID card
- New vehicle registration (for vehicles purchased out of state)
- New driver testing
To help reduce lines in DMV offices, and to reduce commute times, the Nevada DMV offers several kiosks throughout Nevada. Though usually located within major supermarkets, the complete list of kiosk locations is available on the Nevada DMV website.
- Registration Renewal: Visit a kiosk to renew your registration instantly after having successfully completed a smog check
- Insurance Suspension Reinstatement: If your license has been suspended due to lack of insurance, you can reinstate it through any kiosk, provided your insurance company has sent the DMV your policy information.
- Driver History Printout: You access your driver history, including previous activity such as suspensions.
- Duplicate License, Permit or ID Card: This is used if your card has been lost or stolen.
- License or ID Card Renewal: While you can renew your license or ID at a kiosk, you cannot change the photo.
The Nevada DMV website is located at http://www.dmvnv.com, and offers a wide variety of services to keep you from having to visit an office. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Registration renewal: Required on a yearly basis. Registration paperwork is mailed to you after payment is completed online
- Update your insurance policy
- Request duplicate drivers license
- Estimate upcoming registration fees
- Make in-person appointments
Avoiding Long Lines
Nevada DMV offices can get quite busy, and the following tips should be followed to help your experience be as best it can be:
- Get to the office 30 minutes before opening time to avoid long wait times
- Use the “Dash Pass” to make an apointment. This online booking service gives you the opportunity to set an arrival time that’s convenient for you
- Fill out paperwork beforehand whenever possible. This saves time both for you and those after you.
- Avoid the DMV office the day after a holiday. This is the busiest possible time for most, if not all offices.